Monday, November 3, 2008

52-53

Friday: E had her art class, then we got ready for our big neighborhood Halloween party. E made Salty Bones and Monster Toes, my husband made Witches Brooms, and I made Pumpkin Rolls and these cute gingerbread skeleton men:



Today we started our study of China by going to see a performance of Jungua: Descendants of the Dragon, a performance of martial arts and acrobatics from China. It was marvelous. Then we went to have class photos made. Oh, and oops! We weren't quite finished with Japan--I had E label a map with major landforms and cities.

1 comment:

Lydia Netzer said...

Thanks for the links -- even if I'm not seeing them until now, at least my curiosity will be satisfied. I heard someone talking about "Monster Toes" a few weeks ago and was scratching my head in confusion.